A possible request

Rosa Mabellon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. Long time resident. First time poster.

I seem to be having a bit of a rather interesting predicterment. I've recently fallen in love with a particular dance and I'm not sure if this would be the appropriate place to ask such. But my main interest in this particular dance is primarally to use it in a dance routine. I've searched the market place for anything that might come close to it. Been to all the usual suspects and tried to find something similier. The closest I've been able to find is a gesture with the 'song' that is assosiated with the dance but the animation was a standard shuffle your feet type thing.

So, to get to the meat of the question. Would anybody perhaps know of a place that might have this dance (Preferably mocap) or would I perhaps be willing to convince an animator (Who might take pity on me) to create this said dance for me?

If I may the actual song video that features some of the dancing is...

Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)

And a video that shows a group of woman doing the routine (Not assosiated with the actual artist save the song and doing the dance)

Waka Waka (Amature Dance)

Thank you and I would hope that something may come of this.

Looks like a fun dance. I think the girl in the pigtails dances it the best, lol. The hands coming together is going to not fit all avatars correctly. I been wanting to hire some dancers so that I can create dances like these. I'm just not a great dancer to record myself doing this and have it look half way decent. Who knows tho, I have been doing Dance Central with the kinect, lol.:smileyvery-happy:

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.