Cannot log in! Reason: Login failure: connect, Unable to connect to a simulator.

Neca Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi

For 3 days now that I cannot log in. I have tried all graphics and text clients. The message is always same: "Cannot log in! Reason: Login failure: connect, Unable to connect to a simulator."

After searching for a solution, I saw others had the same problem and probably coincides with my problem.

I remember one of the last things I did just before logging off and never again being able to log in was to place a special character in my active group title. Problem is I am the owner and creator of the group. No one else in the group has permissions to modify settings.

Can anyone help me? I have submitted a ticket but have not yet received an answer.

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

You are correct about what could be causing your problem & if there is no way for you to get that tag changed or removed inworld LL are the only ones that can do it for you.

If you are a Premium member, you can try Live Chat, but otherwise submitting the ticket was your only option & you will have to wait for LL to action it.

I'm sorry to inform you I don't have the answer to you issue, I have the same one. My symptoms may offer you a clue however because in my case I have started an account, bought an avatar and a ship, and I cant get the thing started for the life of me!?

Anyways good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.