Resizing Avatar Skins

Finneli Felwitch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am I missing something?  If all you're doing is changing the size of your av, you don't need to do anything to the skin.  Skin is just a texture applied to the avatar mesh, so it scales with the avatar.  Now, if you're also changing shape, the skin may look all wonky, but that's not the skin's fault.  You'd need a custom-designed skin for that particular shape.

Well this is what my avatar looks like when I have the cruncher on. I want to edit my avatar where it is not all deformed and to where I can then use my prim attachments do look normal.  I do have the rest of my prim attachments on but as you can see, they are covered by the deformed body.Snapshot_003.png

That is strange :smileysurprised: Usually, your avatar should be hidden inside the prim attachments and not the other way around. Did you buy the avatar somewhere? If so, was there a shape included with the avi? It might be that you forgot to put it on and your current shape is too tall and muscular.

I'll send you an alpha layer inworld that renders your avatar mesh invisible, perhaps that'll solve the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.