Sign in to follow this  
Perrie Juran

If Hollywood Was Making A Movie About Your SL, What Actor or Actress Would You Choose To Portray You

Venus Petrov wrote:

I shall be consistent and choose the same actress the last time this question was posed: Charlize Theron

charlize.jpg

I see the similarities between you and Charlize. 

For Ceera? Most likely Julie Newmar. The way she played Catwoman in the old Batman TV series, I am certain she could play a sultry anthro vixen with a hint of a French accent. Though you'd have to turn back time a good 30 years to get her in her prime.

I love both of 'em, they're top world class actors, they both adorable and they both fit in an SL movie if ever happen, if I decide to make a movie for SL these two it would be my favor choice.

Same as last time, Bill Nighy, despite him being 16 years older than me.  However, I am often told I look a lot like Tom Hanks.

bill-nighy.jpg

I'm like a cross between Charo and Bill-The-Cat (or was, there's a lot less Charo in me these days) trying to be like Ky-Mani Marley (cept that he's a he)...

I'm got bill the cat's sexy-wild attitude and as deranged as Charo. Or is that supposed to be the other way around?