Sign in to follow this  
pokeguy2

Looking for Victorian era roleplay

I have been looking all over for a good historical victorian roleplay community and I cant seem to find one. I tried out Legacies and I didn't like it very well. I'm looking for more of a historical roleplay instead of steampunk. Any suggestions?

A good realistic authentic Victorian roleplay sim is on my list of things to do... just need a lot of cash and time to do it.

Isn't legacies more of a fantasy gothic sort of sim?

I visited once and saw monsters, vampires, etc.

Also pokeguy mentioned visiting Legacies and that it wasn't his cup of tea.

I too am still looking for an authentic, realistic, historical Victorian roleplay sim but fear there are none at the moment.

So, it remains on my list of sims to build once I get the funds.

Hi all,

I see this is an old thread, but I've been speaking with people about this recently.  A few people have inquired about it and I've chatted about it with several otehrs.  Overall, we cannot seem to think of a true Victorian roleplay sim/group unless it is steampunk or western.  Anyone know of any updates since the last year?  I do know that Legacies is now closed and no longer on SL; at least the sims.

Thanks!

Thadd

I know this is a very old string, but  I would like to mention the Victorian Corrective Spa to whoever is still interested. We are almost two months old and, though the subject matter is erotic, we have a very strong focus on roleplay and full Victorian era immersion. Read about us here: http://www.steampunktribune.com/2013/02/steampunk-travelogue-victorian.html

And visit us here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coimbra%20Beach/61/84/3226