Second Life Support targeting me and annoying me

AlyAlyAlyAlyAly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Last week my main account was locked when i tryed to log in so i check my email and recieved a email from Second life saying (We have placed your account on hold pending confirmation of your identity.) and they want me to send some ID in so i filed a support ticket asking what is the issue. They never replied so i was using a alt at the time and the day after that the alt was locked and i reviced the same email so i filed a support ticket asking them why and no reply. I was using another alt and when i was logged on it ramdonly logged out and said an admistrator logged you out. So i checked my emails and got the same message i tryed to log on second life with another alt and it told me second life cannot be accessed from this computer so i filed a support ticket and gave them a picture of my drivers license and i have no reply so far i think the support team are ignoring me and i cant call support because i live in New Zealand. They blocked my laptop from using second life but not my computer. Is this normal or am i being targeted or is second life support really slack and is going to take weeks to look at my isssue

How do i appeal for a ban because there is hardly in options in filing a ticket

3 answers to this question

You were banned due to circumventing the admin hold.............what?  Three times?  All you had to do was follow what the email said when you recieved it the first time.  Now, you are banned.  You need to appeal the ban..........but your lack of attention to the first hold may make such an appeal impossible.  Sometimes just following instructions is the best way.

I agree with Peggy. You should have followed the instructions in the first mail. The reason was clearly stated as far as I can tell - your identity was being questioned and you were asked to provide information proving you are you.

And no, SL support is not targeting you. You failed to provide information that was requested and LL followed procedure.

I thought it was possible to appeal by filing a ticket without logging in, but I think I'm wrong about this, but the email you received should tell you how to appeal the ban. (I could be wrong, though)

- Luc -

If LL tells you they want to verify your identity, why would you not only question their right to ask you but go & try to get around their decision????  You were just asking to be banned  & sending your ID after 3 requests and 2 TOS violations, instead of when they first asked for it...Good luck with that appeal!!

Its sort of ironic that you feel LL is ignoring you and trying to annoy you...I can imagine LL thinking the same about your behaviour.

The appeal ticket is called "Reactivate an old account" and you do not need to logged in to file one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.