i waana knw

notyluvguru

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Okay, first you should use proper words if you try to talk to people. Don't expect people jump on something like "frndz" or "knw y". Then you should talk to other people first BEFORE you just send them friendship request. For all the rest, see the link Nyll already provided.

• Like 3

Aside from Ansariell's excellent advice, I recommend walking up and saying "Hello."  It works in RL, and we're all still people in SL.  If you are shy and need an icebreaker, click your People icon and check the person's profile before you say hello, so you can find out something about the person's interests. 

You can just right-click on another avatar to offer friendship, but most people will only accept if they have had at least spoken to you, so don`t just go around clicking everyone and expecting them to accept.

I also agree 100% with Ansariel, your chat in SL is not limited to space like it is on a phone text message & you will need to speak properly with real words if you want anyone to take you seriously and have a conversation with you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.