how resolve inworld purchases not here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi and good day all... how do you get either the lindens returned or the item sent to you when you purchase from a seller at their inworld location? i have tried to get a hold of the seller already and have received anything yet... thanks for ready and offering answers to my question

Esparanza

:smileyhappy:

How long has it been since you contacted the seller?  Often we see this post here and find out its been a day or even a few hours.

Not everyone logs in every day so give the merchant a couple of days, then open a ticket with LL.  There is nothing anyone on this board can do for you as you need to take this up with LL if you don't get what you paid for.

LL cannot nor will not return your money but you can file an abuse report if you don't get resolution.

when you try to contact them..it's always a good idea to send them a notecard with the transaction information on it and an explination of your problem..

and being nice is also a plus in speedy service..so add a little honey in there =) hehehehe

I realized that and waited for three days and continued to check my folders including the trash to see if it went there... I want to thank for the information that you provided as well...  I planned that if the seller has not cantacted me by Monday that I will send a complaint to LL...

thanks again for you response,

Esparanza

• 1 year later...

Not sure where to ask this question been looking on here can't find anything.   

I have made purschases inworld but they don't show in my account, the reason I am looking for this information i made a purchased received my item and then when I moved my place I lost it when I contact the seller they told me they needed my purchase information which I can't give them as it is not there.   In the process of looking for that I noticed that none of my inworld purchases show, is there some where else I should be looking for this information.  

Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.