Sign in to follow this  
bee Baroque

recent kudos list all messed up

i was going to start a thread about this yesterday, but wanted to check with others first to see if they had the same issue. they did, and today others are reporting it as well:

related: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/A-bug-on-the-personal-forum-page/td-p/989369

please fix, so i can add my friends back without everyone to see it. :smileymad:

I agree, if I look at anyone`s profile page the info shown for Koodies given and received is the same. Once you click View All it then shows the correct info.

The other thing I have noticed is that I can no longer click on the Koodies display on posts to see who gave the Koodied the post.

is it showing you your friends as well? if you have added more than four it would probably be swapped for you too, i guess.

it was mentioned at the ctug meeting tonight, and lexie said she'd look into it, but it didn't seem as it was a pressing issue.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Community_Tools_User_Group/21-July-2011

i mean - i actually thought it would be a omgwtffixnao moment, but that's probably just me then 8P

Woots!! I agree, the koodie sections on our profiles have been fixed and also the ability to see who koodied a post is back too.

Thank you whoever fixed it :)

<happy_dance> no more public displaying of who i added to my friends list!</happy_dance>

skulle bare mangle... (as we say in norway) :matte-motes-nerdy: