Sign in to follow this  
amarock Amat

Due to Male Shortage, Male looking for Relationship!!

if you look at another vase, it was thick and long.

Thank you deeply for the compliments on my pics, and qualites. I think because this got sidewined with humor that maybe lost intrests in folks.. This is a seroius in the matter that, I would love to meet someone. Then again humor is wonderful look how huge hits thread has exploded from a simple, I am open post :).

Poenald Palen wrote:

why don't you go try to fix the deficit with an abacus manipulated by your moobs ya nazi!"

You are so wrong for this... are you trying to kill me? I seriously almost fell out my chair lmao to this, of course then I'd have been roflmao, and it's just too early in the morning for all of that rof.

...Dres (Btw, I might just have to steal this sentence from you to include in my profile or signature or something... of course I'll credit you... omg, the picture it painted in my head... it ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin')

You're welcome.  If you'd like to be adopted as a little brother, just let me know!

This thread has been very funny!

You know amarock, I wonder why SL doesn't have separate sims for singles exclusively, and they could put them in a category such as S for single or E for eligible.  With everyone intermingled together, people either think everyone is single or everyone might be partnered, and it's hard to find somebody, somebody serious in you that is, not to mention all these differing time zones.

Usually where I go everyone is partnered already.  I have just a pretend partner I made up in my mind.   I'm sure everyone is going. 0.o   I need to put a picture of this made up cad who left me preggers on SL, but now my babies are born. 

Btw, I can't believe you haven't gotten a bunch of hits already from this. 

This guy is creative, too!  I thought his picture was quite creative.  And, he can cook!  This one could be a real gem. 

Mayalily wrote:

I wonder why SL doesn't have separate sims for singles exclusively, and they could put them in a category such as S for single or E for eligible.

Probably because SL doesn't dictate what people do with their sims.

Now you could always buy a sim and create a space that does just that. Of course to truly be exclusive, you'd have to kick out anyone that might be in a relationship, though I have to wonder how that could ever be successfully policed.

...Dres

*Grins* Maybe you should lose the fake parnter and come on a date then, hmm wonder what else i should say about myself.

I do have a kinky side.....slightly on the submissive side.  I am in college for computer networking and secuifty. 

Low Mantaince, enjoy various  settings.

hmm...I do my own laundry and of course cook.      Oooo if you live in the northwest :P thats a +

Persephone Emerald wrote:

"I thought size doesn't matter?"

That's what nice women say to men so as not to hurt their feelings.

It's also what nice men say in reply to the female question "Does this dress make my butt look fat?" :P

You sound so adorable.  Thanks for the sort of back-handed compliment. 

I could adopt you as my brother and help fix you up if I come across someone I think would be right for you. 

Love is one of those funny things.  It's not like we can say, okay today I am going to fall in love.  If only that could work, right?  Love just finds us and it happens, but putting yourself out there is a step to take in the right direction for finding someone, imo! 

So you have courage too and courage leads to character. 

@ Dres, yeah SL singles bar deals probably sounds a bit discriminatory.  But I see these people having such a hard time finding a partner or a loved one, so I was just trying to think of something, as so many get attention when they don't want it, and those who do want someone usually end up IMing someone who is partnered. 

Dancing is cool anytime amarock if I'm online or not working.   However, even though with working, I'm sure I could still find the time to dance; it all depends on which job I take as I have like four offers now.   I danced with my sisters in real life, and probably still do and will at weddings or things like that.   So yeah, let's dance if we can sometime.  Or you, me and Dres can dance that threesome dance I've seen but never done yet!  You're both pretty darn cute! 

hmm....no ty on family members got plenty in r/l I dont want.

Lets see what other good skills do I have umm.....am great in bed?  Am like a snuggie without the bad feeling of buying a gimmick.

LOL, yes I guess we all have some family members we could possibly do without, but I can only think of one my Father did not like because that guy couldn't get my Mom to marry him, so he married one of her sister's.  But My Uncle (who is not a blood related Uncle) still had a crush on my Mom he could never get over.  My Dad couldn't stand the guy, but he married into the family anyways, unfortunately.   Other than that feud for my Mom between my Dad and a non blood related Uncle, I couldn't stand to be without my family. 

Good in bed?  Is that directed to me, or to anyone? 

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

amarock Amat wrote:

I do have a kinky side.....slightly on the submissive side.

*plugs his ears and sings la la la la la*

...Dres

Nice try, Dres, but your eyes are still open. 

I know... and they were also open when I got that pic. I tell you, that boy has no shame... and no reason what-so-ever to have any. wink-kiss.gif

@amarock: See now, I said I wouldn't tell and you made me. I should just slap it on a prim and set it out on display... it could be the start of the new "'Members' of the Forum Art Gallery".

...Dres (Of course all submissions will be handled by me personally.)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I know... and they were also open when I got that pic. I tell you, that boy has no shame... and no reason what-so-ever to have any.
wink-kiss.gif

@amarock: See now, I said I wouldn't tell and you made me. I should just slap it on a prim and set it out on display... it could be the start of the new "'Members' of the Forum Art Gallery".

...Dres (Of course all
submissions
will be handled by me personally.)

Was that a typo, Dres?  You meant to write 'submissives', yes?

amarock Amat wrote:

*Grins* want a copy of what his selling? * pashes him on the head*

*wonder's what pashes means and which head you might be talking about*

...Dres

Okay you posted you didn't want a sister and now I am your sister?

So okay if I am your sister, I need to ask, do you do any handyman work?  I need some windows framed n stuff brother, dear. 

Do you have a toolbelt? 

Um... wouldn't that make him your husband?

...Dres (Though I've never heard it referred to as framing windows before, I know exactly what you meant... toolbelt my ass... lol.)

hmmm ya didnt read the rest of the post, the part that said .  Techo and rock :P

Yes, I have a toolbelt and am not that sorta brother.

Dres...why dont you just come out and say it already.    Yes...we are a couple..but as he keeps on hitting on everyone. I officaly break up with you   hrumph