Looking for a master?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently I was having a look around a Gorean sim and was approached by a young wench offering to be my slave.  Now I am a new master can anybody offer some fiendly advice on how to keep slaves under control.

And if there are any other wenches out there seeking for a master I am here ready for you...

awww hmmm okay well, lets just say maybe you should ask in ...Try gor-sl.com..For that kind of stuff...If your meaning bdsm lifestyle..Try looking for groups in sl....If you mean rp ...well I guess rp learning it..If you mean being a gor masterin r/l ...I don't umm I stay away from that stuff.

Oh and be prepared to be razzed nd trolled a ill bit by some of the members here for asking this.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

StevesG wrote:

I will be taking applications from all types so
bring it on wenches
before I change my mind!

OMG
I am
SO
there...!!  Where do I sign up?  Do you offer 401-k, vision and dental?  Most importantly, can I bring my stuffed animals?

Applications? Is that how it works these days? Times sure have changed...

And what about live animals? I can't go anywhere without my 30 cats.

Nyx Karas wrote:

And what about live animals? I can't go anywhere without my 30 cats.

Ooo, good question!  Since it's a Gorean situation i think it'll be okay as long as we make little Gorean outfits for the cats to wear too.  It'll take some time and a LOT of sewing but I think it'll be worth it.

Umm... cats don't mind wearing silks, do they?

I am available on alternate Tuesdays from 1-3AM SLT starting on the first odd Tuesday of a month.  I like my chocolates very dark and my wine very red and dry.  I like sheets with thread count over 500 and they MUST be clean.  I prefer men who are, ahem, shaved (you figure it out) and who will see to my needs first and foremost.  You  must provide me with shopping funds in the amount of L$150K/month. 

I will not wear a collar.  If you cannot 'keep' me by providing me with my needs, do not bother responding.

squashy Beeswing wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

RLV?  You mean RV?  I get a free RV, too?  Yes, that sounds very nice.

I believe it comes as part of the 'package', yes.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

*is awed by the thought of a man with a big enough package to fit an RV*

...Dres (I can dream.)

@StevesG:  I haven't visited any of the Gor areas on SL, and it's been some years since online or RL for that..  But reading some of the Gor novels by John Norman would probably be a start.  Most females who find the Gorean kajira role attractive often actually know the books and culture better than many of the Men.  There's a *lot* of books in that mythos, so the fast route would be to pick one sub-culture of Gor and study up on it.  The only thing that may keep slaves "under control" in an online Gor is the fantasy.  So figure out the parts of the fantasy that appeal the most to them as individuals and then live up to it.

We used to say "The real chain is not made of steel, but of desire."

@Janelle Darkstone: cats in slave-silks?  Would that be a cat-jira, perhaps?

/me ducks to avoid being pelted with virtual tomatoes for that pun..

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

You should never take on a slave until you understand the Gorean slave. To ask something basic like that shows you have not ewatched and learned or read anything. Learn from your peers. I feel sorry for the girl ... have you sent her to a training school or even ventured near the school yourself? You should do before taking it all on!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.