Tsk! Tsk! Lindens, where art thou?

Ceres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Common you guys... We have been AR'ng these damn zombies since yesterday and NONE of you have taken a damn action. Some of us has resulted to using griefing tools to defend ourselves. I just bought one myself and unintentionally kicked a poor newbie out from my balloon I was working on. I thought he was the griefer...

Man, sometimes I felt like you guys are enjoying this...

These pictures were taken in Goguen, LL sandbox.

zombie attack_004.jpg

Zombies at Goguen_001.jpg

Hehehehe.... That could be it!

But common Lindens, please read this and do us a favour,  IM/Email/Call/Paged one of your colleagues to come over and remove these zombies. If someone has to come here and plead with you guys it means we are at our wits end!

It's a wonder they still have these sandboxes. They should be premium only - why? because at the moment nobody can use them anyway, so saying "free accounts need somewhere to build" is pointless if the sandboxes are *always* out of action due to griefing.

In the first pic it looks like she is kneeing the zombie inbetween the legs!

I always wonder why they don't use different zombie textures, it would create like way more lag? I guess some don't have time to put into greifing these days, with the economy the way it is? Gosh, where are all the high production greifer teams who can make a good zombie horde with almost each zombie a unique texture to really lag the networks and veiwers? I guess maybe the old days where the same...but no advancement? I guess upload costs where always an issue for all those starving artists out there who greif the sandboxes.

Sandboxes...brains? Well, I saw it at a place that only had me there once....theory is week here? No?

They where all over the track...AHHHH...the lack of helmets in SL!!!! Yes, this is true still!!!! Brains must have been all over the walls, pavement and such!! It holds true so far....hhhhm, interresting theory. So, we can control zombie infestations by creating flocks of dumb people or at least stopping brains from spilling out. Today has been productive think tanking here at the forums!

A new public service message is born, and a sign!

"Don't feed zombies, wear a helmet!" A sign also. I will make it with a little silloute dude picking up a silloute brain and the message: "Leaving brains on track can attract zombies. Please pick up brains before you leave!" fun stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4632 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.