Question about Hair Tattoo layers...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This might sound like a dumb question but I need to know before I buy hair attachments. I have these hair tattoo layers and there is like a line/gap in the middle of the head going from the forehead to the neck is this normal? Is there a way to reduce the visibility of this line? Please help!

The only dum questions are the unasked questions.

Hair bases/tattoo layers are going to vary depending on who made them. The line in yours may be intended as a part. It may be intentional or it may not. Everything that you see inworld is made by other residents such as yourself and I, so you will encounter varying degrees of skill, talent and taste.

So the answer is not every hair tattoo layer has those lines and if you don't want lines I would recommend getting a new hair tattoo or designing your own if you have that time/desire/ and or talent.

eta: once the hair attachments are worn, the line may be covered up for the most part or it may become a look that you find you might like once seen in its entirety. 

it might also be worth noting that you do not have to wear the tattoo layer that comes with the attachments, you are certainly free to mix and match.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.