I'm dumb or what?!

loup124

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry for the title folks but i'm so annoyed cuz i'm trying to upload some test mesh on the mesh grids with no luck.

I can't understand what's wrong.Even a simple cube is not accepted.

do i miss something?!

P.S. - i have 6 years working on 3d and i never get so "frustated" about a damn cube. 

Thx for the fast reply guys.

we can leave the cube.I try to upload the famous duck on colada format.

followed all the steps for making the LOD and the psihics frm the mesh and still nothing.

And yes i have at that time cash on my account and i was on the aditi mesh enabled with a viewer that i can't really remember the version right now.

I tryied with the last version and still nothing

It looks like is working fine on all the steps but when i click upload i get a message in the bottom right corner that say something but i never was abble to read.(disapear to fast).

And if i look on my inventory i can't find anything.

P.S.- sorry for my poor or bad way of expresing myself in english 

It may not be you at all loup124.  I was on the beta test grids earlier today and the grid was all messed up.  Lots of mesh were only showing up as spheres.  I tried rezzing several mesh I recently uploaded and they rezzed as spheres as well.  I tried uploading a new mesh which was the same DAE file I just uploaded last week and when I tried to rez it it came out a sphere as well.

In one sandbox it wouldn't let me upload any mesh at all saying I hadn't gone through some tutorial process or something but on another sandbox it let me upload but got just a sphere again.

Hope that helps

First of all thank u guys for ur help.

I finaly mannaged to upload some mesh :)

Now the only thing i have to do is to find some tuts regarding multiple mesh linking and some texturing ones also prices and other stuff. Do u guys know any?

And i was ready to leave sl :)) now no way is so much fun in here with the mesh thing :)

Most of us can deal with poor English. Don't worry too much about that. You can use Google Translate. If you write good sentances in you native language (which I hope is in Translate), the translation is usually understandable.

To make life easier for you, in the viewer open HELP -> About and copy paste the contents when asking technical questions. It saves us asking the series of questions you see here and may show us the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.