Need Recommendations for Shoes

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

PM (Pixel Mode) has some of the best prim feet. This is an unedited pictures, only cropped. Shot on Ultra settings and windlight AnaLu...... something like that. The first windlight setting you get up in Firestorm, when you edit sky.

fae.jpg 

PM.jpg

I just can't stand shoes with the default avatar feet. the mesh deform so terrible around the ancle. If it was more females working for LL, I bet we got better mesh years ago! This is a very beautiful pair of heels, and not an exstreme style. Pretty classic pumps. Shot on the same settings as over: 

dent_002.jpg 

Of course these shoes will look better in ads, it is possible to turn the camera around and find a better angle, but this is what it looks like when you just wear them. I am also sure some ads are photoshopped a bit. Under is a shoe I demo'ed. The ad had beautiful feet without a dent. 

dent_001.jpg 

I will just clarify that I am 100% with Pussycat, it is the avatar mesh that causes the deforms, not the shoe makers. I tried to edit my reply with pictures, but I could not edit it, probably because the pictures is so big that the edit window are only loading, loading.

I tried to resize up my feet to 25, and work with an alpha layer and editing the shoe bigger. The feet is still deformed, even if it looks better. Because I really wanted the floral pumps with prim toes, they look totally adorable!!! 

How I would love to just wear shoes like that, instead of editing with an HUD. It takes way too much time. I don't like to wear prim feet, but I feel that's my only option.

I didn't even know Shiny Things *had* a bargain room, how have I missed seeing that? 

To the OP: I agree with the recommendations of G Field...cute shoes, no messing with HUDs, and a good price. This is the store I go to when I need a new pair of shoes in a hurry and don't want a pair that will require any fussing with. Actually, I've been known to run in there barefoot because I know I can grab a pair, put them on, and head out with no muss, no fuss. lol

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I have been on a marathon shoe shopping trip, and seen several stores for the first time.  I did find one non-prim-foot style that partially solves the defoormity problem by running a ribbon across the area.  I wonder why there are not more styles that have straps running across the jagged area to (mostly) conceal it.

Added later:  I also wonder why open-toed styles don't usually have prim toes.

Check ou IN HER SHOES all of the stuffs there are free and good quality but if you have lots of money to spare for a pair of shoes, I recommend:

1. MAITREYA *GOLD*(very expensive or over priced but excellent in terms of build and design and lots of styles to choose from) ,

2. LELUTKA (up-to-date fashion and reasonable price)

3. COCO (the designs are simple  but realistic in terms of build. Also has a reasonable price. Very nice for casual wear),

4. GOS (excellent build and reasonable price but they only have few designs or variation to choose from. **I love their pumps and espadrilles)

5. NCORE is also nice but *personally i don't like the shape of their stilettos with prim toes, it looks cartoonish like the feet of jessica rabbit and barbie hehe (IMHO*)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.