My account has been closed due to missed premium payment.

OrbitalDKay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It's been over a year now. SL kept trying to bill my expired credit card while I was away on vacation and automatically deleted the account. It discouraged me from getting back into the game - all their warnings had already expired and they didn't suggest another course of action.

I'd like to get back into it now, though. I'm willing to pay what was owed and the cost of reinstating the account. Losing 4 years worth of building isn't an option, I'd REALLY rather not have to make a new account.

I already sent a ticket to the customer service. Do you think there's hope I'll ever get my avatar back?

3 answers to this question

If you followed the instructions under 'Re-activating a cancelled account' here, you should be able to get it back.  The other issue is the length of time it has been inactive.  The longer it has, the less likely your inventory will have all that it had when it was last active.

You mention your builds.  If you had things in your inventory, they may be gone.  You will still get your avatar back with whatever it wore when it was last active, but that may be about it.

• Like 1

LL tries once a day to get paid via the payment method you provided for 7 days.  You get an email explaining that.  At the end of the 7 days your account is blocked (the email also states that).  Once the seven days has passed you have 30 days to pay the past due amount and your account is unblocked.  Once that 30 day period has passed the account is closed (perminantly).  You can sometimes get the account reinstated for a one time $9.95 fee (and if it was closed due to non-payment, the account is brought out of default).  The key word is "sometimes" (LL makes no guarantee that a closed account can be reinstated.  Only that if will be if at all possible).

LL gave you 7 days plust another 30 days to get this billing issue taken care of.  You neglected to do so and now you are at their mercy.  Submit a support ticket and be patient.  Grovel a little if you think that will help, but know that LL owes you nothing.  They were more than fair and gave you plenty of opportunities to get your account caught up.

im like week late from my premium payments and i paid em (re-entered billing information) and i checked my real life bank account and yes i was charged that payment and now when i try to log in to inworld it says login failed, im wondering am i blocked till those 30 days are gone or is my account deleted already or what? thank you. :) p.s. hope you got your account back :3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.