How do I contact Linden Labs about a pet that I had that is now missing?

SunshineSandee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

How unfortunate!

Usually when we detach objects, they go back into our inventory. You should look in your inventory if it was your meeroo. If it was someone else's have them look in their inventory. Also look in your lost and found folder, she may not be listed as Cindy Meeroo, but she should be in one of those folders somewhere.

Did you search your inventory for Cindy?  She may be in your Lost & Found folder but a simple search will tell you.  If you cannot find Cindy in your inventory, contact the seller and ask what they suggest.

Hopefully, you can act quickly before Cindy starves!

I once lost a Rabbit named Stew. I don't recall how it happend but I found him in my Library Folder. Not sure how he got there. A volley of Support Tickets resulted in a "repairing folders" message at login. Stew was restored.

I was able to see the item in Inventory but I could not move it. Items or objects being moved into the Library folder is very unusual and it is not supposed to happen but it did. In that situation a fix could be provided for an item that was clearly broken. If the traditional recovery methods do not work, contacting support may be a solution.

A link with information about Inventory

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.