Cannot log into viewer 2

kayla Mekanic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Its not just the Beta viewer i can't log into, i can't log into Viewer 2 at all. Phoenix viewer works fine, i use it mostly, but I can't access the aditi grid on phoenix, so i try Viewer 2 and i keep getting the message, "LOGIN FAILED. Sorry we failed to log you in"  It wants me to check my username and password, there is no problem with my username or password, it says that same message even when i try to log into the normal second life grid on Viewer 2. I changed my password and did the 24 hour stuff but it did not work. I cleared my cache but it still doesn't work. I can't find anyone else who's had this exact same problem and its driving me insane trying to fix this... DX

I had a similar problem when I first came back to SL using the SL Viewer. Except my error kept telling me that my system continuously failed to run the executable for the Second Life Viewer. I think this is a problem on Linden's end. I'm not entirely sure. I couldn't find an adequate solution, so I simply went with Phoenix Viewer. However, have you tried the Firestorm Viewer? It has an interface similar to Viewer 2, and you might be able to access the aditi grid with it. Not 100% sure, though. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.