Sign in to follow this  
WhatIz Luv

What Iz Luv

I made a gesture that plays some of that song.

I guess I came here to confess.

Well, to talk about my lifesyle.

I just come in world and play that gesture.

Then I leave.

It's not much of a life I suppose.

Oh, I also made a wearable prim that plays some of that song... over and over.

It's almost the same thing... same lifestyle for sure.

I just come in world and play that gesture.

Then I leave.

It's not much of a life I suppose.

Oh, I also made a wearable prim that plays some of that song... over and over.

It's almost the same thing... same lifestyle for sure.

Loved the topic and thread. 

Your world, your imagination.  I am glad you decided to come into the forum and share - you now have two places to play your gesture, and leave.  In the meantime, between posts, I will 'stay out' of your psychosis if you promise to stay out of mine.

Not much of a life, but what a wonderful life it is, no?:matte-motes-bored:

The song by Haddaway? (Looked that up in google). Made famous by the SNL skits? I have an animation you might want for that.

I only log in to hand Ishy some prim babies and bottles, and then log out again. 

The diapers are up to her. 

Have you considered maybe expanding your lifestyle to include forum signatures? They are similarly limited in size, but image and text only. No sound. BUT, you could simply add an image of your avatar playing this and a phrase as it danced (or whatever) and be rather adventurous.

I wonder if this is really a post that is based on a interesting thought of what heppens when you log in and all that happens if you get gesture errors and then crash? I mean, you made this alt to test if it was just your main account, so you loaded this one gesture to see if it happened and then decided to post here. But, I have heard of people wanting to live "the simple life", and this does seem like a rather simple life to live as a second life. Log in, gesture and then sort of just log out or attache a prim...yeah. Makes sense. I mean, maybe you are working on a stage offline, or some other thing. I mean, you have a whole performance. But...yeah, simple enough on the surface.

OMG I remember both of those songs but never mentally linked them before. One came out right around the age where I jumped off of the pop-music bandwagon and the second came out at a time when I was quiiting a hobby of hitting night clubs and dancing almost every day. But I'd never seen the video to either of them before.

I could have sworn Mahir had done something with Haddaway's song, but it looks like I was wrong on that.

Ishy, I think Marilyn has some advice for you before you give away yourself for free.  I always use Marilyn's advice when I'm on SL. 

I need to write a handbook for Marilyn wannabe's. 

Mayalily takes Marilyn's advice very seriously when the offer for pixel sex comes along. 

This is very good advice! 

ETA:  I don't have a fan that smacks avatars on the head, but I think I could get one! 

I'm not talking about fake diamonds.  I can afford SL diamonds on my own.  I'm talking about real diamonds. 

Didn't you hear the line in that song.... I don't mean rhinestones, but DIAMONDS! 

Just replace rhinestones with SL bling 'cuz I mean the real thing - DIAMONDS, no CZ's either.  DIAMONDS! 

The man who gets Mayalily must provide oodles and oodles of real life diamonds, just oodles and oodles.  Otherwise, smack in the face with the fan, and the answer will be NO! 

Mayalily wrote: 

The man who gets Mayalily must provide oodles and oodles of real life diamonds, just oodles and oodles.  Otherwise, smack in the face with the fan, and the answer will be NO! 

And the man gets what in return?  Oodles and oodles of more requests for diamonds? 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Mayalily wrote: 

And the man gets what in return?  Oodles and oodles of more requests for diamonds? 

Arm candy covered in diamonds :) And at some point divorce papers and alimony payments, once he can no longer afford to buy diamonds.

I don't know, but I have some very good ideas.  Why do you ask?  Do you have oodles and oodles of diamonds? 

Mayalily's eyes widen. 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Mayalily wrote:

...Do you have oodles and oodles of diamonds? 

Mayalily's eyes widen. 

My ex has oodles and oodles of ice.  

Be careful Maya, that's just Storm's cute little way of saying he has her stuffed in his freezer.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Mayalily wrote:

...Do you have oodles and oodles of diamonds? 

Mayalily's eyes widen. 

My ex has oodles and oodles of ice.  

Be careful Maya, that's just Storm's cute little way of saying he has her stuffed in his freezer.

I outsource that end of the operation.  The contents of my sub-zero freezer are: venison, tuna, salmon, angus, rabbit, and Mickey Valimetoinini's right foot.  ETA That's why we now call him Lefty.