Posing Animation Stand incorrectly listed in Posing Animation Category

Anaiya Arnold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apparently the "Posing Animations" category is not the right category for a posing stand.  The purpose of this item (rather obviously) is to cause an avatar to pose, as per the included animation.  So obviously it was a very devious and uneducated decision to place it in the Posing Animations category. 

Thankfully LL have educated me that this is the wrong category, only now, I cannot even begin to guess what the right category might be.....so much for education.

Since a "resident" went out of their way to flag this item, how long do people think it will take this erstwhile "resident" to hunt down the equivalent paid-for version of this product that was linked to in the freebie's advert and which is in the exact same category?

EDITED TO ADD

I wonder how long it will take our erstwhile "resident" to flag the posing stand that is currently appearing in the "featured products" on the front Home Page for the marketplace, and which is also listed in the "Posing Animation" category.

i don't really understand what the point is but the Posing Animations category a correct category for pose stands i have my freebie pose stand and my new pose stand i spent many a week creating poses for in that very category since i thought that most appropriate but there is also the category Business > Retail > Pose Stands which i guess is perfectly adequate for a basic stand if you want something for adjusting stuff on your av

Thanks! 

I'd never have even considered delving into the business sub categories to list a freebie pose stand as I would have thought a freebie pose stand is generally a personal use item that has nothing to do with business and retail. 

I'll try listing my pose stand there.  I guess I ought to move the other one too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.