Sign in to follow this  
noellie Forcella

script working in a weird way on different parts of land

There are more details you need to provide to get a good answer :D

Are always the same objects that not working?

Are all the same kind of scripts?

Are all the objects in the same parcel?

that's for start :)

My sim is set to run scripts but my parcel can be set to not run scripts (or for only my group to run scripts).  It's a land setting owners of the parcel can set as they like as long as scripts are allowed to run on the sim.  If it's mainland then it's always allowed sim wide..........but the individual owners can over ride it for their parcels.

I believe you, it was just a thought. 

I've seen many strange things to happen in the past, even if land permissions and setup was ok.

for example for a period of time my parcel media was changed randomly (like someone played with the radio tuning button) or ppl rez objects even if I don't allow that (that happen just lately)

thanks for your support. yes the land is mine and all was setup the same way. It seems i found out what was the problem. It s a sim surround who was stopping some scripts to work. i have no idea why, but since i removed the sim surround all is working fine now.. all scripts items are responding correctly.

Thanks for trying.. i ll have to live with the sim surrounding stopping certain items as it seems that the script in fact were working fine. 

thanks peggy, it seems it s all about a sim surrounding not letting people using scripted items. i have no idea why. maybe the invisible prims or mega prims are indirectly on the way of those items.

Thanks for trying to help, have a great day