feet issue (kind of "cut" around the ankles)

Mallory Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how would I fix this feet issue? http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/frozenfields/Snapshot_002.png I am using the latest Imprudence on a Mac. no footshape. no invisprims (the issue persists with or without them). unfortunately I can't determine what caused the issue but it started a few days ago. I am not seeing anything odd in the Worn Items. please be detailed in your responses because I never see the option to ask follow-up questions... many thanks.

4 answers to this question

Hi. You can right click the shoes and choose edit. You should have a set of arrows that allow you to move the foot up, down or side to side, they will be green, red, and blue, the arrows. 

You can add follow up questions by editing your original post through the options menu or the question options menu.

edit: you can also click on permalink under the answerer's posts.

I agree with both answers about the alpha layer. It is sometimes difficult to spot in the WORN tab and has different icons with different viewers. I used Imprudence for a very long time and I think the icon looks much like a shirt but with "checks". So see if you can find that.

Also it is very possible that you have a alpha layer on that came with other shoes, not the ones you are wearing (which may not have come with an alpha layer at all). So make sure that the one you are wearing is the one that came with your shoes. I find I do that fairly often. Easy to forget you have an alpha layer on as there is no easy "detach" like the shoes.

As mentioned you can edit your original post by using the Options link  and drop down menu :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.