"Sending to the server. Try 1..." . Appears every time I open the program since yesterday

ZahraaMok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there.. I installed the second life program 12 days ago.. It was the first time I used it... I logged in many times everything was OK but yesterday it asked me to install an update, and I did... After that every time I try to open it, a message is shown saying "Gathering information, the program may appear frozen" & "Sending to the server. Try 1..." . I reinstall the old version of the viewer but the same messages appeared, and the Beta as well... What can I do to use it again, please?

looking forward to receiving your reply soon

3 answers to this question

If you don't want to go the TPV-route Val suggest, you could try to download and install the latest beta from here: https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/?lang=en-US which seems to be a lot better than the latest production version.

Also, clear your cache and your settings and what-not from C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming. (Everything might be in the same folder - I don't really know where things are in windows)

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.