"Second Life crash logger:Gathering hardware info.App.may appear frozen".I got logged out after 5 se

Dansti Dionysus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

During downloading SecondLife, a dialog box appeared and it says "Second Life crash logger.Gathering hardware info.App.

may appear frozen". It disappeared then I got logged on for only about 5 seconds and stopped.My upper bar then says

"Second Life not responding". I waited a while and resulted given me a "runtime error-abnormal program termination".

Then CPU pop out "high CPU usage". I don't know if this is relevant to my problem. After it logged me out "Second Life not

responding" then another dialog box appeared "driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovered,NVLDDMKM.

I don't know if this significant. Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Hello ! I have exactly the same trouble, Second Life crash logger:Gathering hardware info.App.may appear frozen !!! since download of the latest version viewer. But if a try an old viewer version, all is ok ONE TIME !! and after.. the same error message. I'm very annoyed, SL is a great part of my RL.. my grapic card is Intel HD graphics, my computer is very recent... what can I do ?

please help me

Sarah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.