Login Failed - The Inventory System is Currently Unavailable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I know the asset server has been on the fritz lately (what else is new), but this is a new one for me. After the asset server refused to work with my inventory, I attempted a relog. Lo and behold, I now can't sign in at all because the Inventory system is flat-out not there.

Is anyone else having this issue? I would think this would lead to the typical "Your inventory is still downloading" deal, but apparently I can't even get onto the grid... 

Asset Server and Teleport Issues

Posted by Status Desk on July 17th, 2011 at 01:59 pm PDT

[postED 1:58 PM PDT July 17, 2011] We are currently aware of asset server issues. This will cause difficulty with teleports and loading inventory. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time. Please follow this blog for any new updates.

As posted in the Grid Status Reports

--Cinn

Yup same here, went to relog because when i was building the items i was trying to delete would not delete so i decided to relog to see if that fixed anything but when i went to log back on it told me Failed Login, lol and i freaked out a wee bit since it was like this for a long time, then it started telling me that the inventory system is currently unavailable. Hope we dont lose anything because of this x.X never seen it do this before and iv played for years.

LL used to inform all avatars that were online with a blue window, alerting them that there were problems, not to rez or buy stuff etc.

now it looks like you have to go to their blog every hour to see if its safe to do anything.

bad show Linden Lab, you cant hide your problems like that, bring back the notifications, you will gain more respect, ive lost too much lately to really be that bothered any more, and i wont buy no copy items, whats the point if im going to lose them?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.