what bald cap needs to be deleted?

SelenaRose Dragonash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

SelenaRose Dragonash wrote:

it's the one that should be deleted.

wondering why it "should be deleted". if you are experiencing rezzing issues or having some other kind of trouble with your avatar tell us a little more about it. it's unclear to me what you are trying to achieve.

some possibly useful info for whomever may be reading this; the avatar has four basic components that can never be taken off, only replaced with another one. and that is shape, skin, eyes and (system) hair. no one hardly wears the system hair anymore the way it originally was intended  - well, except philip linden :D - because we now have prim hair, so the hair mesh sliders are all zeroed out (and the hair texture sometimes replaced with a transparent one) and only used for shaping the brows (and beard/jawline on males? unsure of this) and work as a blank canvas when wearing prim hair. it's therefore perhaps better known as bald cap/base or eyebrow shaper. but it is still there, you just can't see it.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

or wait, didn't philip get a make over...? http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld/Philip-Linden-2-0-We-have-a-winner/ba-p/668911 :matte-motes-sunglasses-1: \o/

Is your avatar "ruthed"? If so you might be looking for the "Ruth hair fix" baldie.  The only way I found to delete it was to log in with a different viewer than my norm (Phoenix) change everything I am wearing.  Delete the Ruth hair fix, then log out and back in with my viewer and all good

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.