Problem with a new avatar...

ShaneAteara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I created a new account a little while ago so I could have a male child avatar. After creating the new account, I've had nothing but problems. Everything is very slow to load (even though on my main account, everything works as usual), and I can't seem to do anything with the avatar without it freezing after a few minutes of play. I gifted the child avatar package I wanted to the account, and it won't receieve it. I can't teleport anywhere without complications... What's wrong? My settings are on the lowest, basic things, as is my main account... Why is this happening? Anyone know?

Do you have both avatars logged in? I mean, are you running two instances (two active viewer windows) in the same computer?

If you do so and you see that low performance that mean your computer it's out of resources (memory, graphic adapter choking e.t.c.)

you should login in one at a time or try to use a sec computer (for example a laptop and a desktop if you have).

I've heard of accounts sometimes getting hit with things like this.

But to make sure its not on your end first, try wiping cache, and go somewhere completely empty - like an ocean sim such as Khambatta.

Pull off everything your wearing - is one of the items too scripted perhaps?

If you're sitting then with a bare bones avatar in an emoty sim and a cleared out cache - that's when its time to put in a support ticket. But get to that state first and if there's something on you first.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.