why linden lab website don´t allow me to buy lindens with my visa credit card?

Ralph Raynier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i´ve tried for a long time to buy lindens through linden lab website,

i´ve got a paypal account and a visa credit card.

i´ve updated my visa crredit card. but the advice shown below has been showed every time i´ve tried to buy lindens

Does anyone supervise this or nobody try to aprove the residents payment method,

please resolve this because i´m tired to buy lindensby other companies.

Of course i can´t find any kind of support assistance

Update Pending

We're showing that you have recently changed the Payment Method you have on file. If this is correct, you might need to wait about 10 minutes for everything to update.

If you haven't made any billing changes or you've already waited 10 minutes, then you can either try to add thhe payment method again or  contact support for assistance

1 answer to this question

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers: US/Canada: 800-294-1067France: 0805-101-490Germany: 0800-664-5510Japan: 0066-33-132-830Portugal: 800-814-450Spain: 800-300-560UK: 0800-048-4646Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277 The billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.