Is there a way to bulk download my Photo Album?

Trixie Trefoil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Download (images that are in your Inventory that you want to put on your hard drive) or upload (images on your hard drive that you want to put in your Inventory)?

If you really mean download, that can't be done.  Your viewer doesn't have a bulk download function.  You have to open each individual texture and click on File >> Export Texture.

If you mean upload, then you can do that with File >> Upload >> Bulk Upload Images.  The exact wording varies from one viewer to another, but the function is there in all of them.  Whether you upload images one at a time or in batches, they still cost L$10 apiece.  Frankly, I have uploaded thousan of images in the past few years and hav rarely had the courage to use Bulk Upload. Once you hit that button, there's no "Ooops! STOP!!" option.  I am such a klutz that I could end up mistyping a file name and uploading something entirely different before I knew what happened.

• Like 1

Download: There is a relatively fast way:

Open the Photo Album in Viewer (I know it definately works for Firestorm)

Highlight all the photos you wish to copy (shift can be used for bulk highlight)

Rt-click within the highlighted section, and select 'save as'

Pick a folder on your drive and just keep clicking 'save' and every one you highlighted will open on the screen (and save to the disk at the same time) for each click

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.