Is there a book or reference on pre arranged Builds or building plans?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a book or reference on building specific items like houses, chairs, etc.  In other words are there books or reference with pre made plans that give steps like twist, hollow, shape, path cut, etc.   A book on pre builds or plans would be great.  Any references out there?

I know Hippo Building School provides some step by step instructions of how to build house, boat, hot tub, etc , according to your skill level. I used to know another place called SL Guides where they were selling plenty of DIY instructions like complete house building, clothes, jewelry and some other but I don't know if they still exist.

Books not really, though at Builder's Brewery there are some 'inworld books' on various photoshop techniques.

But NIC, Caledon Oxbridge, Builders Brewery, and others all do classes inworld on building things. Usually by having you follow along and build somthing with them step by step.

Yep, Ivory Tower is still there and still brilliant. There are also many building classes inworld such as at The Builders Brewery and some excellent pages in the Knowledge Base with video tutorials and step by step building instructions such as this one on building tools http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Build-Tools/ta-p/700039

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.