Is there such thing as free land?

SarahMonroe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One option is to remain homeless and just squat in other peoples' homes.  A lot of times they're online so rarely you'll never see them, although it's a good idea to have a maid's outfit to put on in a hurry so if they show up you can claim you were just cleaning.

(...not that I've ever done that.  They didn't fall for it anyway.)

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

One option is to remain homeless and just squat in other peoples' homes.  A lot of times they're online so rarely you'll never see them, although it's a good idea to have a maid's outfit to put on in a hurry so if they show up you can claim you were just cleaning.

(...not that I've ever
done
that.  They didn't fall for it anyway.)

Do I have YOU to blame for the squaters I have to kick off my sim ? LOL

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

"Ah!  Bonjour Madame Chelsea, welcome home!  *dust dust*  I see vous haz returned from votre shopping trip!  *dust dust*  I certainly hope zee crowds weren't too busy for vous 'zis time and vous had a wonderful time shoppthis isn't working, is it?  No, I'll see myself out, thank you."

Canoro Philipp wrote:

you dont need land to have a roof to live on.

you can get this home anywhere kits:

ce68d5ef3c9296dad11c9ab71ca26244.jpg

cf2ef78355b825aea7012c0256ee2cb0.jpg

the whole grid becomes your home, no need to pay rent or buy land.

That is until the person who owns & pays for the sim comes by and gets really miffed by your wearable home on their nicely run & themed Sim...then ejects you sure :matte-motes-evil-invert:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

"Ah!  Bonjour Madame Chelsea, welcome home!  *dust dust*  I see vous haz returned from votre shopping trip!  *dust dust*  I certainly hope zee crowds weren't too busy for vous 'zis time and vous had a wonderful time shoppthis isn't working, is it?  No, I'll see myself out, thank you."

I'm sorry but that's just hilarious :) well worth breaking from lurk-mode. If I found someone in my home and they came up with something as amusing as this, I'd probably let them stay for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are places where it alows you to set home possion. Newbia has a small sandbox for that. Also certain places will let you set home loction long as your a member of their group. I do find that wearable homeless tent interesting considering they want 500L for the thing lol. Another option is there are realy cheap 25-50L a week apartments. Just have to know where to look.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nikita Jefferson wrote:

Go to Kitely, get a free full size island with 100,000 prims

..... and only two hours of free play time each month.  Yes, you get six hours the first month, but addicts like me would burn through that in a couple of evenings.  Their time-based and fixed billing plans make SL look outrageous, but are outside the topic of this thread, and mentioning another grid is probably going to get this thread removed, so .....

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.