You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Uhmmm not sure if the right forum...But,  I need your advise...A dear friend (and love them to death) but the breedable horses on the sim are creating great lag..  Yet  the last time (they) had to move the horses they gave them away, and I had to plead to get them back.. So do I ask them to remove the horses or live with the lag..

thank you

signed

confused in the lag

I too had the same problem at my store so I moved to my own sim and problem solved.  Bredables are terrible laggers.  If I was a sim owner and had users sharing a sim, I would not allow it.

However, there are some things that help.  They are very script heavy and those scripts are constantly communicating, tearing through server resources.

If they turn off any movement, that will help with some script lag and a lot with physics lag but in the end, get rid of them to save on your resources.

Why would you have to plea to get the horses back for your friend? I don't know your friend but from what little you have written, your friend seems oblivious.

You love them to death; your SL or theirs?

If a friend informed me that my actions were causing Hardship I would discontinue that behavior immediately.

If the friend will throw a hissy fit and delete all the horses; so be it, find a new friend.

Storm Clarence wrote:

The 'topic' compelled me to read the thread.  The content didn't.  Is this the best you could do for a 'Dear Abby' OP in the L&R subforum?  

I agree.  So maybe you can help me with my problem?

Dear Abby:

I am a married man in RL pretending to be a woman who was dating a woman in SL who was pretending to be a man. Neither of us knew the others real gender until the other day when I discovered that he was really a she. Both of us were hiding our involvement with SL from our spouses.

So the other day I needed to get some information off my wife's computer and made the discovery that she had also secretly been playing Second Life.  She is a furry and I could see on her page that she was also friended with my SL partner. 

But then to make matters worse I also discovered that she had forgotten to sign out of her E Mail acct and I found letters between her and my SL partner detailing their SL affair and talking about hooking up in RL.  Then adding to the confusion I discovered that my SL partner had discovered that her RL husband had also been secretly using SL and stated her husbands SL name.  And it is the lesbian vampress I have been cheating on my SL partner with.

So the added problem is that my lesbian vampress has been wanting to hook up with me in RL but I am afraid to let him/her know that I am really a male in RL because she has told me she hates all men, especially her spouse which is really confusing because her spouse is really a man.

So being concerned for my RL wifes safety with the extra information I had I was able to find my lesbian vampress' Facebook account and she/he had family pictures, one of them being his/her's  cross dressing son and he is with our RL son at a party at their house.  Our son had never told us that his GF was a cross dresser and he had confessed to me that he had cheated on his RL girlfriend(????) with my SL partner when he was there.  Browsing further through the pictures I also discover that the college hooker I have been seeing is their RL daughter.

So what should I do?

Signed

You could file a ticket for support and include this data:

Terms of Service Section 8.3 article (i) collecting data without consent
Terms of Service Section 8.3 article (v) unauthorized access

In the ticket request an Immediate TOS Section 11 for any and all Second Life accounts you have created.

http://secondlife.com/corporate/tos.php  

Fortunately, I'm 99% certain that your reply is in jest. Dear abby is often filled with made up stories to create discussion about topics which may be best if left unsaid.

There are many different personality types on Earth and some of them I do not agree with because I do not fully understand them. The one person's behavior you can completely control is your own. Self honesty will present truths and the truth will set you free. What everybody else is doing doesn't matter and is none of your business if your goal is change. Lead by example. Choose the way you want to live and live it.

My 86 year old neighbor who smokes and drinks scotch, says "the purpose of life is to enjoy it".

Knowl Paine wrote:

Fortunately, I'm 99% certain that your reply is in jest. Dear abby is often filled with made up stories to create discussion about topics which may be best if left unsaid.

I got E Mails today from Jerry Springer & Maury Pouvich inviting me to their shows.

Which should I choose?

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.