Dance Animations for a Chim

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need individual dance animations to add to my chim.

I know of Henmations and Sinewave.... any place else with good individual dance animations to add to my chim?

Looking especially for sensual dances and not too athletic, i.e, no somersaults, etc. 

Any suggestions for sensual women's dances, or just individual dance animation places I can check out? 

I need a little help 'cuz every time I try to search the destination guide, it brings up couple dances, and I need individual. 

I'll second Akeyo, Animazoo and 3FX.

Henmations - that place is so frustrating to me.  Hundreds of dances with no categories other than women's, men's, and couples.  If my memory serves me correctly the similar types of dances aren't even grouped together.  

I'd found a couple of really nice dances there purely by chance, but I don't have the patience to check them all out. Does anyone else find shopping there to be difficult? I wonder if it's just me. 

Ahhhh the dance packs, yes, that makes sense!   That would cagegorize them at least.

I guess it wasn't purely by chance I found the couple of dances I liked, I'd finally taken to watching the vids (they've got tons of the dances on youtube) and was writing down the numbers to go check them out.  It took me so long to find the numbers I'd written down, (I think I got lucky) and I gave up. They are good dances, I wonder how many people don't take the time to figure it out and go elsewhere. 

Okay I was able to get to Akeyo (my destination guide is taking forever to rez since last night for some reason) anyhow bought one.  It's a cute place, met a griefer who thru me through the floor and the griefer was in a newbie skin.  Idiot!  And then he asks me for money. 

As far as Henmations, I think I have all the dances I want from there.  The others I was considering from Henmations were part good, part bad, such as getting too athletic with somersalts, hand stands or deep knee bends like I would be doing a Russian dance or something.  And the others from Hen I liked were leaping a little too much like I was ready to do Ballet. 

Sinewave, I've pretty much gotten all I want from there also, so very happy to have some dances, but a griefer shows up?  Not too cool. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.