Sign in to follow this  
Imagin Illyar

2.7.4 - Inventory delay?

There seems to be a delay introduced in the inventory in 2.7.4 that is making me nuts!  I click - wait - and then it selects.  I try to scroll, nothing happens, try again - there it is.  This is something I've never seen with previous versions and it is really frustrating.  Hoping this can be fixed!

a big part of my meadow sculptierez anymore.
and I want to see the number of prims of objects, I read ..  count.., the update of the viewer 2 is not ok.

sorry my english! I write with a translator

This last viwer is having lot of problems. I have also problems with textures (alpha textures mainly) not loading and also make slow all my PC when  I'm using it. And of course, have lot of lag. I relly never had so much lag in SL in 4 years.

I'm experiencing an inventory delay to... when i click on anything in the inventory panel it takes a second or two to respond, the scroll bar is the same and if I move to another inventory window it takes a few seconds longer. I tried clearing the settings file and this worked for a short time.... Now the delay is back and seems to be getting worse... It is very annoying as a vendor ad creator I need to be able to select and change outfits as quick as possible.... Is there a permanent fix out there to resolve this??