Receptionist Needed!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of the largest land managing companies in SecondLife, RGF Estates are looking for new employees to increase our work fleet.

We are looking for someone positive, available, willing to learn and patient. You will start as an Receptionist with us and work yourself up.

Take this opportunity to work, earn experience, get an inside look from one of the largest real estate holders in Second Life, have fun and earn Lindens on it!

To apply contact Jennica Mistwood inworld for an application :matte-motes-smile:

hello.

I've read your note saying you need a receptionist. I'm new in the game but I think this would be a good experience or me to learn things about the game. I don't know what you want to know about me to know if I'd be good for this job. But I'm available if you want me to make an interview.

sincerely,

tifodo

Hi!

I'd like to apply for the receptionist job, although i'm also new like the others. all that i can say is that i'm willing to learn hardworking, and nevertheless a trustworthy person. I'll be glad if you chose to hire me. Thank You! 

Hello, my name is Reggie Carter and am willing to fill in the receptionists job.  I have fun, presentable, patient, and social personality that I willing show towards other people.  I would have the honor and dingnity to work for your company and will show up with pride and my head held up high.  I have been a receptionist for another company before but had to leave to help out a friend in need.  I hope you understand my wanting of this position.  Thank you for your time and offer.

Sincerely,

Reggie Carter

Hi my name is Stacey and ill love to be one of your workers!! I love working for people I have always been doing that since I was a little girl!! I have a fun, social, and willingly personality I am penitent with everyone no matter how hard it is! It would be my honor and pleasure of working for you! I love meeting new people having a great time at work. I also obey people who are higher then me and my bosses! I will do what you say with out complaining I will smile and be happy on what I do and what my bosses tell me. I have also worked as other receptionist and had a great time. If you hired me it would be a dream of a life time!! Thank you very much! Hope to work with you soon!

Sincerely, Stacey

• 8 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.