Loose 'n baggy shirts, where are you?

Stella Luminos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, Wanted Forum!

Are there any loose, baggy shirts, tops, hoodies or dresses for women out there? Ya know, ones that look like you've taken a pillow case or a trash bag and draped it over the avatar (with a head hole, of course). Too many outfits are form-fitting,   crop tops or revealing of the cleavage/breasts.

Some images for reference: Pose 1/Pose 2 Off-the-shoulder Dress Male

Can this even be done in SL...? I would appreciate the help ~ I've searched for "loose," "baggy," "off the shoulder," "oversized," and have not found what I am referencing at all! :smileysad:

Thank you,
~ Stella 

Not sure if they have exactly what you are searching for, but try checking out Coco, Aohara and DeLa (their inworld stores should come up in search). They tend to make a lot of sculpted clothing which work in conjunction with AV textures. For the record, I am NOT advertising them - I just shop there a lot!

Note, however, that due to their nature, the sculpted clothing is sort of like wearing cardboard by its nature (it doesnt flex with your AV's movements etc). So it can be rather hit and miss as to how well it looks when your AV is moving.

Also, keep an eye out once mesh hits the main grid - I think there will be a move to mesh modeled clothing which will most likely conform to the AV rigging - as in, it should move and flow WITH the AV bending and twisting... Exciting stuff if it works as I think it will.

:matte-motes-smile:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.