Abuse and the people who get away with it makes me want to cancel my premier account

imabeliever52

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is this person and every time im where she is she pushes me around to make it imposible to play the linden coin hunt im new at second life and im learning not to like it cause of people like her Im thinking of canceling my premier account and ending second life just becuase of her her name is   Aiko Heungsung its people like her that give secondlife a bad reputation and a bad name and I will be sure to tell evryone about this why is it older people on sl think they have the right to do what they want and push us youngs ones around im so sick of this and for some reason the report box wont work for me so i cant reaport it I dont know im just had enough

imabeliever52 resident

what a shame i love sl and to have someone like this give sl a bad name

6 answers to this question

That really is a shame.  If I were you, I'd wander off and find another part of SL to explore.  Don't leave SL.  SL is a very big place and there are a lot of good people here.  There's no reason for you to hang around where you are being bullied.  If you want to file an Abuse Report, you can do that by clicking Help >> Report Abuse in your SL viewer.  Include pics, chat logs, or other evidence that supports your report.

For now, though, the first thing you have to do is edit this post and remove that person's name --- quickly, before you get in trouble.  The Community Guidelines here say, "If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life. "  Putting that person's name in your post makes it personal, which can get you bounced.  You can edit your post by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.

I would alert the Store or Land Owner and the Coin Hunt service company.

Coin Hunts are sponsored events and the managers of these events would be able to provide the best solution. I believe they would be very interested in hearing your concerns.

As mentioned, posting the name of other Residents is not allowed. You should consider editting your post and removing the name.

Lag can cause a AR window to not open or open slowly. You can file an AR anytime, anywhere. Try a different Viewer to see if the AR window opens properly or use Q&A to try and discover wht you cannot file an abuse report. It should work.

If an immediate solution cannot be found, submitting a Ticket for Support about the inabilitiy to file AR's would be the only option.

The Residents who run the Coin Hunt are the best people to contact.

For your 'answer', I would suggest you look once again at the name you selected:  "Imabeliever52'.  If you are a believer, and I have no doubt that you are, you can get past this negative early experience and have a wonderful SL.  This is one person (please remove their name from your post) who is troubling you.  Go elsewhere and/or ask for assistance from those who run the hunt.  You have remedies..seek them.  Be a believer!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.