Looking for a good motor-cycle

WolfBaginski Bearsfoot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a good motor-cycle. I'm willing to spend, but I see a lot of bikes on the Marketplace with little or no info about how well they work,

I can split the spec into two parts:

Part 1: Appearance

I'm looking for something in "classic" style, the sort of general look that emerged with bikes such as the Indian and the Brough Superior in the 1920s, and lasted into the 1960s. I'm not looking specifically for a Harley, but that's typical of the period. I'm not looking for "custom" bikes, or the modern machines with alloy wheels and streamlined cowlings, nice though they are.

Part 2: Technical 

Suffice it to say that I have a good-looking bike, pretty much in the style I want, which is horribly over-scripted, and so almost unrideable through a sim-crossing.

a: If it uses scripts for changing colour, it should be possible to remove them.

b: since I'm in Europe, with ping times of around 250 ms, steering should be either adjustable, or a little bit on the low side of effect.

c: it should run without a fancy HUD. It's not just scripts on the bike that are a problem.

d: I'd like the sound to stick with a fairly steady engine note while moving, not as if you're blipping the throttle as you flick through the gears.

I want something that works for cruising, rather than racing around a track. Much of the time, in my experience of vehicles in SL, "gear change" is effectively the throttle, so the access to that should be simple. Currently, the combination of connection-lag and sim-crossing problems leads me to prefer a low-speed, close-ratio, set of gears. I'm never likely to have fun at 60mph.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.