Where can I buy medieval clothes?

daivedo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I second Valeries suggestion of the Marketplace. But If you are new, it can look confusing. Use the search filters, and search several times. Use search words like Wizard, Mage, Sorcerer for the clothes. (One word at a time) Then go to Apparel -> Mens. I assume you are male?

The rest you will find under Avatar accessories. Try to narrow down the search there too. They have own categories for canes, staves and wands, I am sure you will find something that suits you there. 

I could not see any complete outfit with belt and pouches, so you have to buy different items and mix. Sometimes when you attach a belt, the prim robe will be detached. The creators has used the same attachment points. Use "Add" instead of "Wear" and you can use the same attachment point without any hassle.

I personally think ViGo has great robes! Their style is very sleek and simple. If you visit their mainstore, look for a box of male shapes on the floor. That can be helpful, you may not need to edit the prim clothes so much. And Lassitude & Ennui for shoes or boots. Their medieval shoes is unisex, and I really like these. 

The Medieval era lasted over 1000 years with different styles in every region that changed every couple of decades.

So what kind of Medieval clothes do you mean?

Wizard clothes?

What did wizards look like?

I think what you are looking is Fantasy themed clothes, not strictly Medieval.

I haven't seen many realistic Medieval sims or clothes in SL.

There is a store called Husky or something. They probably have what you want. Maybe someone else can remember the proper name of it.

ETA: Also try "Ripped." They mostly sell to Gor, but they have cloaks and things. And they usually are part of a hunt that leads to other stores with the type of fantasy/D & D/WoW things it sounds like you are after. Good luck.

In-world, there's Fantasy Market http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maculata/217/33/310 which is a kind of mall for fantasy suppliers. Even if you don't find what you want, it'll give you a good cross-section of what's available.

Bare Rose has a fair selection of fantasy outfits, more on the women's side than men's, but still plenty of choice. Men's section here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/219/81/30

Ceka Cianci : I take off my wizard hat :P

Try Bare Rose..she has a bunch of things i believe there..i know she has a huge selection of different types of clothes actually..

that is if it is still around..i haven't been there in awhile myself..but the selection was huge and great prices..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, another place is Tirion, it is a part of Sherwood which is the themed land for Lord of the RIngs. Once you get there proceed to the lift which will take you to the markets. You are sure to find something lovely there to wear. Beautiful lands and people, so don't be surprised if you end up staying here.

Hope to see you on your visit.

Rosabella

LightStar - really good actually (more or less) medieval looking boots. Great for fantasy outfits

There is always something at BareRose too but it is for the most part stricktly fantasy. Caverna Obscura, ViGo and of course  Eclipse Development come to mind when looking for such outfits. Especially the last one has a good selection of putfits that are worth the money (since they tend to be mroe expensive then the others).

I was just in a place called "Old World" last night which was rather nice.

A blend of furniture and women's clothes. Not sure if there was a men's section anywhere. Saw some guys wandering about but didn't check to see if their outfits had come from there.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Areumdeuli/32/118/105

- Look on the map and you see two square areas. The right is furniture, the left is clothes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.