Sign in to follow this  
MariahWhispers

Not sure if this is the place to ask about flash player but...

I am in welcome island and a sign says to get a flash player.   I am not sure what it wants me to do or where to get this.  Can someone explain this to me in detail?  I thought I had flash on my computer but maybe it wants something else. 

Thank you

Hi, the flash player is only needed to show media content in SL: Movies, Webpages ...

You can try just with starting play media and see what happens.

It should allready be installed on your PC when you have watched Movies on the Internet. Things like Youtube or MyVideo ...

Monti

Two plug in that are needed for media are Quicktime player which you can download from Apple and the other is the Adobe Flash player that you can get from Adobe.

One plays QuickTime (MOV/AVI) files and the other streams Flash such as on YouTube.

They are only needed for media playback but I recommend you have them installed before you go to a club and tell everyone your music isn't playing. LOL.  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I guess I have it then.  My music plays even some places I go that I wish it would not, lol.

I have Adobe.  I did not know if I had to add it to Second Life or not.

You do not need to add or whatever, it will just be loaded when needed.

To stop the music in LL V2 Viewer, just click on the Pause icon top right on the menu bar (the 2 vertical lines)

Monti