Best male skins - not megamuscled?

MagnusLarssen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone -

I'm new and I've noticed that so many guys have just super muscled skins.  I'd like to find a good-looking skin that is "in good shape", but that is thinner and not so beefed up.  More like a runner or a soccer player than a weight-lifter.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

UNIQUE MEGASTORE has many very good skins but the main thing you have to take into consideration it that your shape can be modified, so you can play with the sliders in editing your appearance (more/less muscular, tall, etc). UNIQUE shapes are modify. You may consider buying both shape ad skin there.

Send me a IM inworld if you want a copy of my male alt's shape. It started as "Male rocker shape" but I changed all sliders. I don't remember the height, he is a bit shorter than the maxed out males but not a realistic height either. I bought prim feet , so the shape will have the ugly default SL feet.

Edited: Firestorm measure him to 2.19 m or 7,19 feet . 

The skin worn here is Ispachi Bjorn.

Shape1.jpg 

Glad I found this tread.

I am also looking for a non Arnie shape arm boxed skin. lol

Yesterday I spend soo much time looking and looking and all my friends hates me now coz I could not choose any.

Thank you for the great tips :-)

There are several great skin makers, all with different styles.

Check out:

• Abyss
  • Belleza
  • LaVie
  • Redgrave
  • Laqroki
  • Sawode
  • Signature
  • DNA
  • Cheerno
  • Den-Dou. 

Remember that your shape, not your skin is what adds bulk to your body; so if want to be less "hulkish" you will wish to modify the torso and leg muscle sliders on your avie.  The skin will only provide muscle shadings; it will not add to, or lessen your avie form.

Yeah, or having a male alt! One of the resons I still use him is because I need to look at something sexy and masculine once in a while too.

And I don't like the bodybuilder shapes with pinheads, complete with tan skin, who has every detail in the sixpack drawn on. That is such a turnoff. A blond or redhaired male with believable shape and good clothes, then I'm happy. But it's probably a female typist out with her male alt, lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.