Does Your Avatar Have an Age?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The av in my profile pic looks mid-twenties to me. That's how I like to see myself.

When I dress a bit punk with a freckled skin and wild hair colours, I could be as young as 15, but I'm thinking more early twenties. I have more curves than the average teen :). I'm shorter than many SL avatars, but still about 5' 9", so certainly a fully grown adult.

If I go more classy with strong make-up and dark, severe hairstyle, I could easily be a good-looking 40-something. 

@Maya:  In your SL travels, especially to clubs, cam about and, when you spy someone whose look appeals to you, IM them and ask them where they got their hair/skin...whatever.  Not to look like them, rather, to get ideas where you might shop.  And, take your time!

Yes ,this is very common behaviour,especially in your SL beginnings-people ussually  try hard  adjuste avatar appearance to RL looking.

I remember how much time I spent ,searching eyes in that particular , blue-greyish colour , similar to mine eyes :)

I'm no t sure how old my avie is looking coz i'm changing skins so often-depends what mood i am in,

but my recently  favourite skin seem to show me as 24-26 years old , I think

SL FREE fashion blog

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.