Age Play products

jaysprout

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are avatars, etc. sold in the marketplace that - to me - seem obviously intended for sexual age play. Some are downright stomach-turning ... where could I send links for these products so someone can evaluate them and delete them if found inappropriate?

• Moderators

Greetings!

If you find a product in the Second Life, including through the Second Life Marketplace, that violates the Terms of Service, including for Age Play, please file an Abuse Report against the product.

This will ensure that the product is investigated properly for the violation and action taken, if necessary, against the item or the seller.

Regards,

Dakota Linden
--
Linden Lab
SL Marketplace Customer Support
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/
http://www.secondlife.com

Gwendolina Akina wrote:

I don't think the report can doing something.

I have reported a product for child, 50 times, it has the Restrained Life Viewer function onto. 

wtf, why linden let these product on marketplace ?

It's a shame. 

Because having RLV functions does not make it a sex item. RLV is a useful tool in -any- RP where being able to 'god-mode' out of a situation would ruin immersion.

I imagine that it's used to simulate the control that a 'real' parent would have over a 'real' child. There isn't anything sexual whatsoever in that purpose.

It's good to know that some community-minded people are working night and day trying to protect our sensitive eyes and minds from pure evil in the form of RLV-enabled playpens, ball gag wearing teenage avatars, and ridiculously short schoogirl uniforms. When you're done cleaning up Second Life, you can start to report all those photos of toddlers on leashes to Google. I mean, this is obviously a bondage thing.

• 2 months later...

Believe it or not, there are adults who wish to be an adult (meaning skin and shape of one) but for reasons of their own (wither that be RL therapy, a fantasy, lifestyle choice, ect...) , wish to play out being a baby, toddler, or child by their actions, what they wear and the objects around them. For the obvious reasons, many people do not like this type of play, which is more commonly known as adult baby/diaper lover or AB/D play. Even though it's taboo, AB/DL is a recognized part of the BDSM world.

To those adult avatars who wish to engage in adult baby/diaper lover play... As long as the avatar has the skin and shape of an adult and has it stated on their profile that they are 18+ SL & RL at all times, then who cares what they are doing as long as they are not violating anything in the TOS or CS.

If the products you are talking about are clearly marked as Adult content in Marketplace and are only available in world in Adult land, plus they are not violating anything in the TOS or CS, then what is the big deal? There is nothing in the TOS or CS that says that adult babies/diaper lovers can not be in SL.

Just my two cents on the topic...

You are very wrong on this subject; you might want to read all of the TOS for Second LIfe.

"Participation by Residents in lewd or sexual acts in which one or more of the avatars appears to represent minors (or the depiction of such acts in images, video, textures, or text) is a violation of the Community Standards. "

Linden Lab Official:Clarification of policy disallowing ageplay

And how many time they take to remove those items or things that are not following the rules? cause I had to open a case about it and they redirect me to flag item. Of course there is no option to flag everything you have on your tos and in marketplace listing rules, so how LL would know what's the reason for that flag?

Tried to do it in a case and nothing happeneds. They just close case and do nothing ¬¬

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

When you're done cleaning up Second Life, you can start to report all those photos of toddlers on leashes to Google. I mean, this is obviously a bondage thing.

Haha...good one :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Gwendolina Akina wrote:

I don't think the report can doing something.

I have reported a product for child, 50 times, it has the Restrained Life Viewer function onto. 

wtf, why linden let these product on marketplace ?

It's a shame. 

First, there's no such viewer as Restrained Life.  It's Restrained Love but i'm just being pedantic.  I'm sorry that you're so uneducated about the use of the functions specified in the RLV protocol API that an automatic assumption is made that it's all about sex.

One of my RLV enabled products automatically changes the avatar into swimwear on entering water, is that sexual?  No.

Please learn a whole lot more before making such assumptions.  It's assumptions like this that also equate person with camera at a school play as a deviant.

So in answer to the question, "the f*** Linden let these products on marketplace because there's ABSOLUTELY no reason not to.

Now, on the other hand, lingerie, how come that isn't always adult rated?  There are buttocks on show (against the listing guidelines unless adult) and if it's not for erotic roleplay, what is SL lingerie for?  Erotic roleplay also requiring that the item be listed as adult.  I don't get it, bunch of deviants.

• 8 years later...
On 7/11/2011 at 6:56 PM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings!

If you find a product in the Second Life, including through the Second Life Marketplace, that violates the Terms of Service, including for *****, please file an Abuse Report against the product.

This will ensure that the product is investigated properly for the violation and action taken, if necessary, against the item or the seller.

Regards,

Dakota Linden
--
Linden Lab
SL Marketplace Customer Support
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/
http://www.secondlife.com

How can I do this? All I get is "Listing violations", and none of the options allow me to specify why I'm flagging it. It's not because it's incorrectly listed, it's because of its content.

Flag.png

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's because Flagging isn't a Abuse Report.

I'm aware, but I have searched all through the Marketplace info pages, and Flag is all I can find.

All the instructions about filing an Abuse Report refer to inworld witnessed activity, not Marketplace items.

If you know something that I don't, please keep in mind that I come to a forum seeking information, and a link or a direction would be more helpful than snark.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is play with the 7 Dwarves against community standards, because they are miners?

Shut up.

2 minutes ago, arualblues said:

Hum... I could try to use "Harmful or Disruptive Content" or "Gaming Policy".

Gaming Policy refers to skill gaming. Harmful content would be the closest one.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you managed to find and necro a thread that's older than 8 years, i'm pretty sure you'll manage to find the link to support ( what's on every main page of the forums) ..try it?

I'm not looking for Forum support. Try reading my question, so that at least your useless remarks are accurate, since it's crucial to you to waste your time and mine with them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.