Grid Republic Region (Economic Benefits vailable)

Atop Seid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Grid Republic is currently seeking a full region (Or a full region plus two other regions (three in a row)) where we intend to construct our base of operations and commercial district.

We intend to build a large quantity of shops, markets, and apartments in the commercial district which we intend to put up for rent upon completion. To benefit the provider of the region, the rent money from all of these apartments shall go to the provider, as well as, if accepted, a position in the Republic's government.

The Grid Republic is dedicated to providing opportunities to all residents of Second Life, as well as helping new residents to settle in. Please send Atop Seid/Dantius Palpatine an Instant Message in-world if you would like to learn more about the Grid Republic.

Best regards.

Ah, so the Supreme Chancellor hasn't yet found a capitol/homeland for his "government."

Do you really expect a sim owner, who shells out 300 USD a month, to give you the full use of a sim on the vague promise of "rent money from all of these apartments"? (I assume you meant to include the rent from the shops and markets, as well, but...)

Is all of this rent going to make up the sim owner's tier? If it doesn't, does the sim owner just get to eat it?

I expect to gain greater notice from those possessing regions but have little idea of what to do with them.

Can you honestly expect people to buy a region and not do anything with it? Whoever is willing to provide shall have a location built for them entirely for free. If I could buy a region myself, I would. Indeed, I intend to rent from all of these commercial areas to go to the owner of the region. Every single region owner who cannot build well for him/herself requires someone else the build the sim. I expect there are many such instances.

I am also familiar with many regions that don't even have any areas for commercial gain. Nevertheless, if the owner is not satisfied, he/she is, by all means, free to refuse any further usage of the region, as is allowed by Second Life's system.

I see you are also somewhat uninformed regarding the nature of the Grid Republic. If you wish to make these comments, I suggest you make them directly to me, rather than by putting them up here for all to see as a public mockery. Though I intend no offense, and therefore, it would be logical for you to do the same.

Kind regards to you.

Thank you for your reply. It is an interesting idea, but Little Mos Eisley is currently the most popular Sim of it's kind. I would rather not ask the owner/s to make any changes to it.

Nevertheless, I again thank you for your suggestion.

Kind regards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.