how do i put my land to advertise it in places search?

jebbekin Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

greetings dear fellow citizens of second life,

i have classifieds that advertises me and my partner new adult land community but i do know how to put it in search for place ........ie..its babylon ,egypt style land and when i look in search under places for adult rating..there is nothing for babylon and little for egypt and i like to have put it at babylon at least and egypt,, is there a way to put it in even if it costs ????  .....please becuase i like as all sl business like to share community values and living and show that second life is a great place to live  life seriously not for just like a game but a way of virtual living ..2nd nature to reality.

Ty kindly and a little support added ....may you all do well in second life living..it is a teaching aide as well as to get to know more of yourself and also to follow your dreams and make it real virtually..and do look after your health, family, also look after your sleep and eat and rest and have fun for to be enjoying or existing contentedly the most out of both worlds,sl and rl.

all things are possible in second life!!!!       

ty from jebbekin solo

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.