Photographer/Fashion Blogger looking for work. Flickr and blog url inside.

Fae Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

dr_07-10-11_001_edited_finalsmaller.jpg

Hiya, my name is Fae Linette and I am looking for work as a photographer and possibly as a blogger.   I have quite a bit of experience with photoshop and I am always learning new things as I work.   I love doing photography, and even more, I love fashion.  

My Flickr can be found here:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/fae_linette/sets/72157626461826482/

My fashion blog can also be found here:  http://faelinette.wordpress.com/

PLEASE NOTE ABOUT REVIEW COPIES:  If you decide to send me a review copy, and if the items are suitable to the styles I can do, then I will most likely review it.   There may be times though where I will struggle with finding other items to accompany it, such as hair and other clothing and shoes...  Most likely being because I am broke.   Please don't take it personally if I find that I cannot review your item.  

As far as photography goes, I'm open to anything that doesn't involve morphing photos or using alot of green screen effects.   I work mainly with in-world elements.  

If you are interested in hiring me, please let me know.   You can IM me or send me a notecard.   Please note that if I am offline, notecards are the best options as my IMs may cap.  

Thanks so much for reading,

- Fae Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.