Sign in to follow this  
Pussycat Catnap

Support tickets down?

Just tried to submit a ticket three times over a set of 5 abandoned lots:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honawan/117/24/10

Got an error that 'Land' was not a valid choice twice, so tried technical and got an error that that was a not a valid choice. But each time the pulldown for ticket type comes back with no choices at all...

Status page covers some issues in support, but not that tickets are down unless I misread it?

I don't know if Support Tickets are down or having problems but I did a Live Chat around 2:30 SLT today.  Got a response in less than 30 seconds (though the chat session lasted over a half hour).  You might check Live Chat to see if there is a problem with Support Tickets.

This is what I'm getting, and still getting today...:

noticketsforyou.png

Sigh...

Not only that, but on already open tickets, I can't add screenshots.

I've got a linden who can't seem to find a slurl I've been giving them. I guess because its on a hill they keep sliding out of the linden owned plot into the one next to it, so they think they don't own the land that says its owned by governor linden... o.O

First screenshot didn't work to help them find the location in the slurl, so I made one with words and arrows and popup windows... :)

But no uploading anymore...