Is there any way to disable the teleport progress screens in Linden Labs Viewer 2, or is this...

Dubious Longfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there any way to disable the teleport progress screens in Linden Labs Viewer 2 (version 2.7.2 (233432)), or is this purely a third party functionality? I have gone through many settings in the Preferences, Advanced Menu and Developer Menu, as well as the Debug Settings window, haven't found much to help me out here... I just want to know plain and simple if this is possible at all, yes or no?

Furthermore, is this functionality planned for future Second Life Viewer releases?

Edit: Thank you Peewee for the solid answer, and for letting us know that the JIRA is the best place to suggest future developments, some of us still think the JIRA is just for reporting bugs and problems with servers!

2 answers to this question

It is a third party viewer feature & LL do ask for some of the more popular features from TPVs so that they can add them to the LL viewer, you will probably have noticed a few of them, but they will not include all of them, because there are far too many and because it would defeat the point of having optional viewers.

You can always start a JIRA requesting a new feature, the worst that can happen is that they say no & if lots of people vote for the JIRA, LL may well consider adding it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.