nonreciept of an item purchased on Market Place

redpepper Steamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

check your marketplace order history (my marketplace > order history). Is it mentioned delivered, delivery pending or failed?

If failed, copy/paste your transaction number and and send a notecard to the merchant explaining your problem and gently ask for redelivery.

Also, avoid filling you cart, it causes many deliveery failures. Buy one by one in the future. :smileywink:

If the merchant has not responded after you have tried three times, you might not get a response.  This does happen, although rarely in my experience.  I would note that July 6 was barely three days ago, though, so you haven't really given the merchant much time to see and answer your messages. The merchant may be away from SL for an extended period --travelling on vacation in RL or having Internet connection issues perhaps -- or may simply be inexperienced or inept.  Your guess is as good as mine, and it's hardly fair to assume that we know. 

If you haven't heard by the end of the week, you can try filing a support ticket by going to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and selecting Marketplace from the dropdown menu.  It's possible that LL will have more luck than you have had.

For the future, I would recommend only order one or two items at a time from Marketplace.  The shopping basket can get confused.  Also, never order many items unless you are in-world at the time and ready to receive them. If your "in box" that receives IMs, gift or purchased items, group notes, and group invitations is full, the system will simply refuse to deliver any more.  There is no "dead letter office"; undeliverable items are trashed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.