hello we suffer since last year tell now

jooooooj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

me and my friend was band from sl with out any reason either account free or premium now with in 3 day 100 of my friend and me getting band with out any reason and no one tell us why they do this.

we spend thousand s of dolars for busnessess and every thing is losses

this is really unfair

I didn't accuse him of that, I said "I suspect".  Anyone who has invested "thousands of dollars" in SL is running some sort of large business.  Bans related to large businesses are often due to practices such as content theft.  Thus my suspicion.

Yeah, I personally don't buy the whole "We spent thousand of dollars on SL and we all got banned" bit, myself, but who knows, the guy might just have poor English, it's not my place to judge whether he's telling the truth or not.

But yeah, if you were banned over a year ago, then it couldn't of just been for no reason at all, if your account was disabled then maybe that'd be a different story, but it could be many reasons, whether you have violated the Terms of Service or Linden Labs put your account on hold, followed by an email which you never followed up on, such as, if your account has been temporarily disabled for not being able to pay for your premium membership and not doing anything about it, leaving it for a long period of time.

However, if your accounts were banned over a year ago, there's nothing you can do now, as Linden Labs cleans up accounts that have been banned and remove them from the database after a certain amount of time, which makes it unable for the account(s) to be retrieved, so you'd be better off just starting off clean, and make sure you aren't doing anything that violated the ToS or Copyright Law.

I don't do businesses and yet I have spent more than a thousand of dollars myself so I don't think it is impossible for anyone to pay that much to play in SL.

I created an account early last year which stated in my profile that I am in SL to monitor my RL cheating husband and I knew who he is in SL and who he's been with because I used Nanny Cam.... and that I logged into his account (should have left that one out.. hehe). What I did after that was doing nothing other than looking hypersexy  and roamed around the Adult areas/clubs/beaches especially where all the sex and orgies were happening. Guess what? It only took 2 days before my account was put 'On Hold' ... and 6 months before someone at LL replied to me asking me to verify that my account is valid by sending in all my RL documents to their mailbox.

Of course there wasn't a cheating husband nor a RL husband on my part. I was just my usual 'curious' self enjoying my experiments on people's behaviour. For all I care, I was RP'ng as part of my PHD thesis in virtual world environmental behaviour studies... But I suppose at that time there were plenty of guilty cheating husband and I got banned pretty fast.. LOL!

The fact of the matter is, I was put On Hold without as much as a one sentence reason as to why I was banned. I just figured out I was banned because I was stalking an imaginary husband. I mean how would I know if I will not be repeating the same mistake?

I don't do businesses either, at least not any more, and I have spent roughly 20 - 40 grand on SecondLife, and earned quite a bit too over the years and over various accounts, so I know that it's not impossible, it just seems rather fishy for a person of this type to be coming out with such things, whether it's the way they worded it or just a gut feeling, I just find it a little fabricated.

That's my two cents, at least.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.